Sunday, March 04, 2007

What's New?

I haven't really been posting much as university is kicking of again. I have 3 systems computer modules including VB programming which I really need to work on and keep up with. Last week I got the privilege to drive a car with out breaking the law! lol

Now I'm looking for a car, most likely a Peugeot 307 as I don’t see any other nice ones below 5 years old, low mileage and with in my price range. I think I’ll stay away from the ones a local Mr Singh suggested for at least a year as they will cost a bomb on insurance!

Apart from that and needing to get on top of certain tasks life goes on eh. Nothing that exciting happening at the moment, just looking forward to North London Keertan Darbaar. :)

P.S. Loads new audios on www.SweetSikhi.com including last months keertan darbaar in Southall, Videos comming soon we hope.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the new banner, luks gud.

Anonymous said...

cant wait till vids!!!!!!!!!!

Ravjeet Singh said...

we have techie problems! init Rob!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

So its all down to rob and how long he takes. If he takes to long I will post Rob's pic and details. :)

Anonymous said...

recordings are wickedddd!

Anonymous said...

OH COME ON!! lol yeh post the details, maybe blackmailing would hurry him up?

Anonymous said...

rsingh hallo, the delay is due to ur technical difficulties. maybe u should plug the dvd player in? lol

Btw, if my pic comes up, I'm reporting somebody to the DVLA.

Rob

Anonymous said...

Rob Paajee, how cud u even comprehend to do such a thing to a loving Gursikh. shame, shame.

Rob Paajee plz hurry wid video sewa...... opportunities to serve the sangat only com wid guroo sahib's kirpa.

Anonymous said...

hey rob, is rav gonna make chocolate cake for saturday?? sounds gud!!!!

Anonymous said...

yum, yum!! lol.

bring some almond and nuts cake as well!! woohoo!!

Anonymous said...

it's todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

lukin forward to it!

Anonymous said...

Jackie, Arthur, were you there on Sat? If so u probably now know, but if not, I'l tell you. rsingh (cake vala) made a cake but ate in himself outside sometime after midnight. He then made a lame excuse about how he gave it to some sangat in the road.

Rob