Friday, January 05, 2007

Shabad

There is live broadcast of rainsbai from india And I thought I would blog some shabads from the rainsbai and that come to mind.

This Shabad is by Guru Raam Daas Ji in Raag Soohee on Anng 757

koeI Awix imlwvY myrw pRIqmu ipAwrw hau iqsu pih Awpu vycweI ]1]
koee aan milaavai maeraa preetham piaaraa ho this pehi aap vaechaaee ||1||
If only someone would come, and lead me to meet my Darling Beloved; I would sell myself to him. ||1||

drsnu hir dyKx kY qweI ]
dharasan har dhaekhan kai thaaee ||
I long for the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan.

ik®pw krih qw siqguru mylih hir hir nwmu iDAweI ]1] rhwau ]
kirapaa karehi thaa sathigur maelehi har har naam dhhiaaee ||1|| rehaao ||
When the Lord shows Mercy unto me, then I meet the True Guru; I meditate on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. ||1||Pause||

No comments: