Friday, August 19, 2005

Be kind to me, Lord, that I might chant the Word of Your Bani.


This Shabad is by Guru Amar Daas Ji in Raag Sorath on Anng 652

pourree
Pauree:

har har apanee dhaeiaa kar har bolee bainee
Be kind to me, Lord, that I might chant the Word of Your Bani.

har naam dhhiaaee har oucharaa har laahaa lainee
May I meditate on the Lord's Name, chant the Lord's Name, and obtain the profit of the Lord's Name.

jo japadhae har har dhinas raath thin ho kurabainee
I am a sacrifice to those who chant the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, day and night.

jinaa sathigur maeraa piaaraa araadhhiaa thin jan dhaekhaa nainee
May I behold with my eyes those who worship and adore my Beloved True Guru.

ho vaariaa apanae guroo ko jin maeraa har sajan maeliaa sainee 24
I am a sacrifice to my Guru, who has united me with my Lord, my friend, my very best friend. 24

See Gurmukhi Here

No comments: