Saturday, December 10, 2005

VahiGuroo

Yesterday I found out a friend is veery Ill. I didnt know what to say. I tried to confort the person telling them Im here for them to talk and stuff. This erson seem to be trying to deal on there own they should really tell family I hope they do soon. May Guroo Bless them and keep them strong.

Then in evening another storm came over me. ahh life is how you call it eventful. will this evenings been that.

I just wanted to say Sorry... If I Have ever done anything to hurt you or offend you please forgive dass and do ardaas Guru ji bless me I dont do it to anyone else again. Sorry..

Im sorry to those I hurt and betrayed the trust of.

1 comment:

Manvir Singh (UK) said...

Strength comes from Gurbani. Gurbani is our Ohtt Aasraa. Our Rehat is what keeps us stable in order for Gurbaani and Naam to take affect.

Please continue your Amrit-vela, Naam Abhiyaas, Simran, Sewa and Nitnem :)

Biggest of all do ardaas to accept Waheguru's Will and to accept the Will sweetly.

Guru Rakha

Veer, Manvir Singh Khalsa